These terms and conditions govern any and all use of this website by you. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full, and agree to be bound by them. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, or any part of them, you must not use this website. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon your first use of the site and remain in effect indefinitely.
Please review this information carefully before using or accessing this site. AIM Counseling Center reserves the right to modify, cancel or change these terms and conditions at any time, and these modifications will become effect immediately upon posting them to this site. You consent to review these terms and conditions periodically to stay informed and aware of any possible revisions or alterations. Your continued access to, and use of this site, shall be deemed to be unequivocal, explicit agreement of any such modifications, revisions or alterations.
Within these terms and conditions, the following words have specific intention and connotation:
- ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ – means Southeast Hypnosis owners, staff, instructors, students or employees
- ‘the web site’ – means www.baysidemarriagecounseling.com
- ‘you’, ‘your’ – means the person who is entering into this contract via the Terms and Conditions with us by visiting the site.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee pertaining to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials presented or offered, express or implied, on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use this website.
It shall be exclusively your responsibility to make certain that any services, products, or information available through this website meets with your specific needs, requirements and approval.
Reasonable efforts have been made to provide accurate information but deletions and error may occur. Therefore you should not rely on this web site as all inclusive of subject matter covered but as educational and solely the opinion of the author and publisher.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damage resulting from the use of our web site and/or our products including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
You agree that baysidemarriagecounseling.com is not responsible for the success, failure, gain or loss from use of any information provided in this web site, its products, services or trainings.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
You may view, download as offered, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined below:
Unacceptable Use of the Website
- License for Use: Aim Counseling Center and/or it’s licenses, owners, or directors own the intellectual property rights in the website and all material contained herein. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
You may not, without express prior written approval:
- show any material from this web site in any public forum, advertising, or promotion for commercial use or purpose, or redistribute said material in any way.
- modify, edit, or otherwise modify any material on the web site.
You may not, under any circumstances:
- use this web site or any information or material contained herein in any way that produces, or may produce, damage to the web site or restriction of the accessibility of the website.
- use the web site in any connection to illegal, unlawful, harmful, fraudulent activity.
- use the web site to host, store, reproduce, send, use, transmit, use, publish or disseminate and material that in any way is part of, connected with, or is in any was associated with data collection activities, transmit unsolicited unsolicited marketing or commercial communications, computer viruses, spyware, worms, or other malicious computer software.
Security, Physical and Medical Policies
Our training programs, products and suggestions are planned and designed for you to be helped or benefited from your use of them. Part of this training involves the use of hypnosis and NLP. For many decades, hypnosis and NLP have been a highly regarded and well accepted treatment for many issues. The use and substance of our automated audio recordings and information in our printed material (as well as this web site) should be regarded as ADVISORY, OPTIONAL, and SUPPORTIVE of the actual live training you receive in sessions with your trainer, counselor or instructor.
- Our audio recordings, materials and content of this web site DO NOT, and SHOULD NOT replace, change, terminate or modify any medical treatment, advice, medications, or medical orders given to you by your physician(s).
- NOTHING presented or offered by this web site is in any way designed or intended to cure, treat, diagnose, assess, prevent, or heal any medical, emotional or physical condition, illness, affliction, disease or disorder.
- You are, at all times, encouraged to solicit the advice of your own physician on any and all matters concerning your health.
- Do NOT use or listen to our audio recordings without the ability to safely devote your full, uninterrupted attention, with your eyes closed, in a relaxed or reclined position.
- DO NOT listen to the audio recordings if you suffer from a serious psychiatric illness, or are epileptic. Consult your physician if you have any question about their use.
No action should be taken based solely on the contents of the information in this web site or in our written material, or in our audio recordings; instead, readers/listeners should consult their own appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being.
If you are a licensed therapist, hypnotist or hypnosis student, then you may use our recordings as reference material with prior written approval for your own professional development. However:
- YOU MAY NOT make duplications of our audio programs or their content.
- YOU MAY NOT rent or sell, broadcast, republish, post or otherwise make available to the public, our recordings.
- YOU MAY NOT play any of our recordings to your clients.
From time to time this web site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not imply that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another web site or document without AIM Counseling Center’s prior written consent.